The Berg Studios Mastermind group provides resources on the business of acting. It’s designed to help you hold yourselves (and your classmates) accountable to your career goals and growth. It is a place for actors to share their experiences and information about how to further your careers and navigate the entertainment industry. TheMastermind group is moderated by Gigi Birmingham, who has years of experience facilitating Mastermind groups. Students who join Mastermind for the first time are assigned to the Beginning to Work group. Those who are further along in their careers may progress to the Ready to Work group at the instructor’s discretion. All Mastermind participants are partnered with another student in their group, working in pairs for greater accountability.
Mastermind groups meet one Monday per month. Tuition is $35 for students and $60 for non-students and is only billed month-to-month, but participants are expected to commit to a six-month enrollment to ensure that they have sufficient time to work actively on their career goals.
- Community – You’ll be a part of an exclusive community at Berg Studios that supports one another in the Business of Acting. Your peers become your confidents because whats shared in the group remains confidential amongst us.
- Advisement – Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business will diminish. You’ll have the support of each other.
- Collaboration – the group works together, collaboratively, to achieve more. Witnessing your peers make strides becomes an inspiration for you to do the same.
- Networking – Extend your network, knowledge and information does not exist in a bubble. The group will create a brain trust of valuable shared information.
- New Ideas – by interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
- Think bigger – Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.